Since November 2007, I’ve been creating a weekly cartoon panel called “Thin Lines” for Creators Syndicate / Creators News Service. Thin Lines was created to add some fun to the Health & Fitness pages of daily and weekly newspapers. It also appears in a number of online newspapers across the Internet and @ GoComics.com .
Reprints of “Thin Lines” cartoons are among the most popular cartoons on my website with clients such as Bally Total Fitness, Planet Fitness, Curves, Recycled Paper Greetings, Woman’s World Magazine, Doctor FunnyBone.com, Physicians Weekly, and many others worldwide. For reprints, please contact me for a budget-friendly rate quote.
- If you’d like to see “Thin Lines” in your local newspaper each week, please contact the editor with your suggestion.
- If you edit or publish a daily or weekly paper, please contact Creators Syndicate / Creators News Service for a rate quote.
- Get “Thin Lines” sent to your e-mail each week FREE @ GoComics.com or ArcaMax Comics
- To reprint individual diet, health and fitness cartoons, please contact me directly.
- All “Thin Lines” cartoons are available in b/w and full color versions.
Here are a few of my personal favorites…
(Click any image to enlarge gallery.)
All cartoons copyrighted by Randy Glasbergen. Unauthorized usage of any kind is unlawful and prohibited.
Thin Lines by Randy Glasbergen. Cartoons about diet, health and fitness for newspapers, magazines, weekly publications, websites, blogs, presentations, wellness seminars and more. For a budget-friendly rate quote, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org