I recently licensed a group of my cartoons to TLC Marketing for use in their customer service posters. I really like the way they used the cartoons, so I’m sharing them here on my blog.
Cartoons are a fun and effective way to communicate to your customers and employees. For more ideas on how to use cartoons to enhance your communications please download my FREE Smile Marketing report.
Please keep my cartoons in mind for your next important project. I provide affordable, thought-provoking cartoons for use in newsletters, presentations, training materials, advertising and marketing, publications, calendars and more.
(Click on any image to see full size cartoon.)
Randy Glasbergen, Cartoonist @ http://www.glasbergen.com
Free Smile Marketing Report:
How To Use Funny Cartoons To Win Customers and Increase Profits!
Click here to download a FREE copy of Smile Marketing Volume One by Graham McGregor. Learn his proven methods for attracting new customers and boosting profits by using cartoons to sell your message with humor!
In Smile Marketing Volume One, you’ll learn
- Why making people feel good is a critical key to getting repeat and referral business.
- Five ways to use cartoons in your marketing to attract new clients, boost profits and increase sales.
- How to position yourself as an expert in your industry and why this is so appealing to potential customers.
- A simple 2 minute e-mail that your clients will love and that instantly positions your business as the ideal one to spend money with.
- How to get more of your marketing and sales messages read and acted on. (So simple to do, you’ll kick yourself for not having tried it before!)
- Why smile marketing works so well and how to use it to get a real competitive advantage.
- How to make more sales and have your customers delighted they are spending money with your business.
- And much more!
Smile Marketing is fun, it’s easy to do and it works like magic to increase sales and attract brand new clients. Get your FREE COPY of Smile Marketing Volume One by going to this link now.
Visit Randy Glasbergen Cartoons for a budget-friendly rate quote and huge catalog of available cartoons for your newsletters, sales letters, marketing materials, e-mails, advertising, sales presentations and more. Randy’s cartoons have been published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Barron’s, Business Law Today, Physician’s Weekly, Medical Economics, Reader’s Digest, Cosmopolitan, Recycled Paper Greetings, American Greetings, Scholastic Publications, The Optimist, and many others worldwide. E-mail: email@example.com